Accounts Officer Resume
The resume for an accounts officer needs to reflect a wide knowledge of the accounting field since it is a general position. An Accounts officer’s job requires hard work, lots of hours and an eye for detail. This resume should be able to highlight commonly sought after qualities of an Accounts officer.
The resume can also be used to apply for jobs such as administration, internal auditing, banking, insurance jobs etc. An example of accounts resume is shown below.
Sample Accounts Officer Resume
88 Janpath, New Delhi
Tel: +91 83539 71242
Mob: +91 495091511
To become an accomplished accountant by sharing my expertise and acquiring more knowledge for career growth
2000- To date: Prakash Holdings, Internal audit officer
- Preparation of final accounts and analysis of ledger accounts and reconciliation
- Reporting risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified directly to the audit office.
- Evaluating regulatory compliance program with consultation from legal counsel
1999-2000: B & B Auditors, junior auditor
- Accompanied the senior auditor to undertake auditing jobs out of the company
- Compiling reports
1998- 1999: Intern, administrator, Kamlesh online services
- Collecting and reconciling the requisition forms from the staff.
- Assisted in distributing various weekly allowances to the staff
- Payment of the company’s bills to its creditors
1996-1999: Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting. Punjabi University, Patiala
Graduated with honors from Punjabi University
Will be provided upon request
Category: Accounting Resumes