Audit Assistant Resume
Audit Assistant Resume can be used as a guide to students and other professionals seeking employment in the auditing field. Applicants need to outline their specific skills that will persuade the employer to read their application and create a positive mark in their minds. Due to experience limitations applicants need to indicate their key achievements related to the job applied for.
This sample audit assistant resume may be used to apply for graduate entry jobs, internships, accounts assistant jobs etc.
Sample Audit Assistant Resume
Allwyn Bhavan, Voltas House,
Sanath Nagar, Hyderabad
INDIA – 500018
Seeking to work as an auditor in a competitive and reputable company that will challenge me to utilize my professional skills to maximize profitability for the company
2009-present: Tamilnadu business Center – Auditor
- Participating in accounts payable processes like examining and auditing documents of accuracy.
- Examining and audited payroll documents.
- Maintaining accounts, database, verified, prepared monthly and daily billings.
- Trained and assisted accounting clerks.
- Handling internal questions on students fees refunds, sponsorships and fees payments
- Preparing financial reports, that is balance sheets, trial balance and income statements
- 2008-2009: Idea Cellular- Audit intern
- Reviewing imprest claim files for accuracy and authenticity
- Reconciling the imprest claims and recommending amounts to be reimbursed
- Recording and analyzing of cheques for deposits to their respective banks
2008-2010: Bachelor of Commerce Finance Major –Punjar University
2004-2008: Bachelor of Business Administration– Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
Other skills and leadership experience
2008-2009: Secretary Business Students Association -Punjar University
Team building activities
Can be provided upon request
Category: Accounting Resumes