Fashion Merchandiser Resume
This sample fashion merchandiser resume can be used as a guide on how to craft a resume for those interested in a career in the fashion industry. A career in the field accommodates a lot of transferable skills but one needs to have experience in the fashion and beauty industry.
This fashion merchandiser resume can also be used to apply for fashion executive jobs, fashion executive jobs, fashion marketing jobs etc.
Sample fashion merchandiser resume
Jammu & Kashmir
A highly motivated and fashion savvy professional, who endeavors to add value by applying my retail sales training and experience to enhance profitability.
2005- Presently: Lainly & Barry Fashion House- Junior Merchandising Executive
- In charge of supplier relations for the beauty and toiletries department.
- Manage and control stock levels to ensure optimal stocking and use of space
- Recruit and train models for special events and product launches.
2000- 2004: H&M Incorporated- Junior Sales Lady (Shantipura Street Branch)
- Was in charge of setting up the display windows of the new branch and constantly updating them, and placing price tags on displayed items.
- Exceeded the branch sales targets of 500,000 Rupees for the 1st quarter.
1998- 2000: Jamila’s Boutique- Sales Apprentice -Women’s Underwear Section
- Learnt attractive display of merchandise while optimizing on available space
- Was trained on customer service skills
1994- 1998: Bachelor of Commerce, Sales Management, Kathmandu University.
Honors Graduate – Kathmandu University.
Vice-president Marketing and Public Relations – Commerce Students Association
Researching on fashion trends
Can be provided upon request
Category: Fashion Resumes