Management Position Resume
Management position resume will outline the skills and knowledge that the applicant possesses. This type of job requires the applicant to include his experience and leadership ability. Education background of the applicant is critical because of the competitiveness of the post. A resume for management position is used to apply for managerial job.
This resume can be used by persons interested in working as manager jobs, chief executive officers jobs among others.
Sample Management Position Resume
Raopura, Baroda, Gujarat
Tel: 91-265-6598742/ 4251639
I am ambitious, focused and an analytical team player with vast experience in human resource management and excellent communicator. My academic background includes Human Resource Management, Public Relations and Customer Care. To work in a competitive managerial position where I will utilize my academic and social skills to increase profitability of the company and increase customer and employees satisfaction.
2008- Presently: Fastnet communications ltd – Human Resources Manager
- Ensured that the organizations work policies complied with government and international standards
- Solved employees complaints and boosted their performance
- Motivated employees to reach their targets
- Evaluated employees’ performance
- Recommended promotion and disciplined employees
2006- 2007: Reliance Transporters company – Public Relations Officer
- Established and maintained good relations between the company and customers
- Attended to customer complaints
- Conducted research on public view of the company and advised the marketing department on areas of improvement
2003-2006, Bachelor of Business Management, Human Resource Management, Gujarat University
2002-2003 Diploma in Public Relations and Customer Care, St. Xavier Institute of Communications Mumbai, Maharashtra
2002- 2003 Diploma in Computer Applications, Times School of Journalism, New Delhi
Can be provided upon request
Category: Management Resumes