MBA Finance Resume
Before you can begin writing a resume for MBA finance, you have to be aware of what requirements are important for you to get the position. This resume can be used in applying other jobs such as masters in economic, MBA accounting MBA project management among others. An example of an MBA finance resume
Sample MBA Finance Resume
To gain much more experience and improve on my skills, by working with a renowned company such as yours in the finance department.
2006 – Presently: Financial Analyst, Bombay Mercantile Co-operative Bank
- Assist client make wise decision regarding which investments to make.
- Keeping record of clients’ financial status.
2004 – 2005: Investment Banker, Bombay Mercantile Co-operative Bank
- Underwriting of fixed income and equity offerings.
- Assist organizations and people get to know their needs financially.
- Helps their clients create ways of dealing with poor financial situation while also introducing financial strategies that will assist in this process.
2002 – 2003: Masters Degree in Business Administration from the University of Haryana.
1998 – 2001: Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from the University of Haryana.
- Finance advisor of the year award, as voted by the customers in the year 2008/2009.
- Was awarded a certificate of merit in University of Haryana.
- Mountain Climbing
- Watching Movies.
- Singing and Compositing Music.
The names of the referees shall be made available upon request by the organization.
Category: Finance Resumes