MCOM Fresher Resume
An M.Com fresher is a person that has just graduated from the university after studying a course that is financially related. This kind of resume will assist people in similar situations to learn what is expected of them, so that they can write their resume accordingly. This résumé may be used to apply for accountant jobs, business manager jobs, financial assistant jobs among many others. The ideal curriculum vitae would look as follows.
Sample MCOM fresher resume
To establish myself within the commerce industry and be the best that I can be, working for your organization.
2006 – 2010: Assistant Finance Executive, Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd.
- Responsible for manning the cashier desk and performing transactions over the counter.
- Handling of all receipts whether cash or cheque, that deals with policy premiums.
- Ensuring that all guidelines set are followed
- Ensure that all banking runs smoothly within the organization.
- Responsible for handling all monetary transactions and ensuring that they are banked before the day’s end.
- Ensuring that the cash register is updated.
- Ensuring that the processes of cash transactions and cheque dishonoring or issuance are well carried out.
- Ensuring that cash logs and bank accounts are reconciled.
2009 – 2010: Master’s Degree in Commerce from the University of Gujarat.
2002 – 2005: Bachelor of Science Degree in Commerce from the University of Gujarat.
- Graduating with 1st class honors in both my Bachelor’s Degree and Masters.
- Car racing.
- Playing Cricket
- Watching Soccer
The names of the referees shall be made available upon request by the organization.
Category: Freshers Resumes