Transportation Dispatcher Resume
Transportation Dispatcher Resumes are resumes that people in transportation industry or departments use to apply for dispatch positions in any organization. The dispatch job is usually among the logistic jobs listed under transportation. Transportation Dispatch Jobs require good management skills to monitor the outgoing of goods. A sample of the Transportation Dispatcher Resume is below.
Sample Transportation Dispatcher Resume
201 Jasmine Street
Austin, TX, 78701
Mobile No: +512 000 0001
Telephone No: +512 000 0002
To become an efficient transport dispatcher and to organize the team of dispatchers in the company to work efficiently for a maximal output
2005 – Present: Fleet Manager, Austin Transporters, Austin, Texas.
- Oversee the fleet of trucks used for transportation.
- Supervise the drivers and daily workers during uploading of goods
- Maintain communication with the truck drivers during transit.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on the schedules and deliveries of goods.
- Manage the supply chain dispatch within the town.
2000 – 2004: Assistant Warehouse Manager, Austin Transporters, Austin, Texas.
- Manage warehouse activities and client accounts.
- Supervised warehouse team
- Analyzing reports on warehouse activities including Back Log report.
- Liaised with sales and marketing team in ensuring orders are delivered.
- Offered customer service to clients through customer support on shipment.
Bachelor of Science in Transport & Logistics, University of Texas, Texas (1999)
Diploma in Fleet Management, University of Texas, Texas (2002)
Can be provided upon request
Category: Transportation Resumes