Transportation Supervisor Resume
Transportation Supervisor Resumes are for people in the transportation industry or departments use to apply for supervisor or mid level management positions. Transportation Supervisor Resumes show the qualifications and professional experience suitable for the job. These jobs include: logistics supervisors jobs, transport manager jobs, etc. Here is a sample Transport Supervisor Resume.
Sample Transportation Engineer Resume
2290 South Bridge
Bridgeton, MO, 63044
Mobile No: +314 000 0000
Telephone No: +314 111 1111
To become an expert in transportation and logistics business management; by improving the efficiency of the logistics department in my capacity as the supervisor or manager
2002 – Present: Logistics Assistant, Greenways Carriers, Bridgeton Missouri.
- Oversee the logistics of the company including supplies and deliveries to clients
- Managing the logistics team including the drivers.
- Update the supervisor on daily logistical issues or matters arising
- Liaise with procurement on supplies required and client orders.
- Receiving reports from drivers and filing further confirmation reports.
1999 – 2001: Truck Driver, Greenways Carriers, Bridgeton, Missouri.
- Receive logistical orders from logistics department and transport goods accordingly.
- Liaise with the Logistics Assistant on any matters arising.
- File reports on the transportation schedule and completed deliveries.
- Contact between the logistics office and the client and suppliers.
Diploma in logistics –University of Missouri, St. Louis (1998)
Diploma in Business Management- University of Missouri (2003)
- Playing Baseball
- Spending time with friends and family
Can be provided upon request
Category: Transportation Resumes